1. Keep the number of bends in pipelines to a minimum and make it travel straight and vertical as far as posssible. More than required number of bends throttle the pressure of water.
2. All the supply lines must have vent pipes. These vent pipes help in removing air-locking in the water supply to give a smooth flow of water from the fittings.
3. Test the working of all the concealed fittings installed on a high pressure for leakage before plastering or fixing the tiles.
4. Clean the aerators provided in the items at regular intervals for a perfect foam flow of water from the fittings.
5. Place the outlet point in the overhead tank at least 25cm above the ground level of the tank. This prevents the flow of foreign particles, sand etc., along with water supply into the fittings and thereby preventing the possible damage to the working parts. Clean the tank thoroughly before the supply starts. It is suggested that the overhead tank must be cleaned at regular interval to avoid deposition of foreign particles.
6. Clean the fittibngs regularly with normal soap or chalk powder to remove scaling/stains. Do not strong detergents as this may cause damage to the chromium finish provided in all 'ORIENT' products.
7. Do not use harsh cleaning agents containing abrasives and acids, instead use a soft sponge or wer cloth with soapy water / diluted vinegar to protact the colour coated finish.
8. To protect the fine finish or fittings from dirt stains and other damges, cover them with cloth/polypack after their installation till they come into actual use.
9. Please buy 'ORIENT' products from company's authorised dealers only to ensure genuine quality material.
10. Insist on genuine spare from company's loacl service centre or its authorised stockist in case of any repair or replacement.
11. Please strictlyv follow the instructions manual whenever provided for individual items in their packing boxes for their correct installation & maintenance.
12. Look for 'ORIENT' hologram seal on all 'ORIENT' products.
13. For any type of technical or service assistance, please contact the nearest 'ORIENT' Dealer or area representative.